Gavin and Colin's Daddy is talking to them in Japanese in hopes that they will become bilingual.
OMG... that's so cool!He can entertain himself for hours! hahaha!
Josh used to click his tongue like that in Sacrament meeting...producing lots of chuckles and a blush of embarrassment from me as I dragged him out of the chapel.
Love it! Have I told you that all the kids love watching Gavin grow on the blog? Even Brooke can click on pictures and video over and over.
Glad that you're all enjoying the blog. It's good to know that someone is looking at it! :-D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG... that's so cool!
He can entertain himself for hours! hahaha!
Josh used to click his tongue like that in Sacrament meeting...producing lots of chuckles and a blush of embarrassment from me as I dragged him out of the chapel.
Love it! Have I told you that all the kids love watching Gavin grow on the blog? Even Brooke can click on pictures and video over and over.
Glad that you're all enjoying the blog. It's good to know that someone is looking at it! :-D
Post a Comment