Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weirdo Cat Alert

The cat loves to drink from running water, as I have mentioned before, or water he's seen come directly from the faucet. I have heard it's because when they were in the wild you don't want to drink from standing water because of bugs and other things that are attracted to it (like mosquitoes). We used to let him drink directly out of the sink, but then we got the fountain that recycles water. I have done it once or twice relatively recently as well and I was in the bathroom and he came up to the sink like he wanted me to give him water, but I didn't. So, instead he decided to take a rest in the sink. I can't imagine it was very comfy. It would be like laying in an empty bathtub with only a blanket for comfort.



No comments: