Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well checks and school!

Gavin and I had our well checks pretty close together, his for his second birthday and mine for little brother/sister.

Gavin is now 30 pounds and 35 1/2 inches tall! He was in the 75th percentile on both accounts (he is nicely proportioned) he also received two shots (not so fun) and some Thomas stickers. Oh, and Gavin is now big/healthy enough to go to regular milk instead of whole milk, yay, one less thing for my shopping list! Gavin's doctor also just enrolled her daughter, who will be two in August, in the Japanese preschool where we want Gavin to go! We need to find out if there are any more spots available! Ideally Gavin will begin about September (so he has time to adjust to preschool before the baby comes in November). Gavin's doctor is also expecting her second child, due only about two weeks after our baby!

My appointment was quick, once I got into a room. The doctor found the heartbeat and told me to schedule my ultrasound! We have it scheduled now for one week from today, so if baby is cooperating, we'll know then if it's a boy or a girl!

School is going a little better than I expected, I am currently at about 90%, the past couple of quizzes I missed more than I would like, but that is probably because I didn't read the chapters... So, for the remaining quizzes, I'm going to read more again, since the first few quizzes where I did read, I got a couple of perfects or only missed one point. My written assignments have gone well, I have gotten 14/15 points. I just have to hang on for another week, and I'll be done with my class, yay!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Congratulations! It must be an intense class, it seems like it is going by fast.

Jenjenbug said...

Yup, it will all be over by Monday night! Glad it's gone by pretty fast! Hoping that I get AT LEAST a B for all my hard work. :-D