Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Colin Pics

We have to keep taking pictures of Colin. :-D

I wanted to take a picture of him in this outfit because I thought that the dogs were oh-so-cute.



There's even a puppy on his arm, but it's hard to see because he wasn't cooperating with me.



This set of pajamas was one that I wore as a baby that my mom gave to me not long before Colin was born. I'll have to see if I can get scans of me in the pj's, for comparison.





Thought that these dino bum pj's were so cute as well. Philip set it up so that Colin could "read" his black and white ladybug album.









Gavin got these reindeer antlers from the Christmas party at church. Doesn't Colin look so cute in them?







Here is a picture from today; I love those chubby cheeks! Gavin never had them.

2 comments:

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Wow, Colin is really growing. I've been reading all your posts -- very cute pictures. Thanks for Sharing.

Unknown said...

so many cute clothes...keep putting them on before he outgrows them. Love his cheeks