Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 25, 2010

Uno!

When we were at Target picking up Colin's antibiotics prescription, I found a "My First Uno" game. Instead of being for ages 7+, it was for 3+ and they had a Thomas deck! The only differences are that the cards themselves are bigger, there are less cards, there are no skip or reverse cards, and there are characters on the cards so that they don't have to know their numbers-- they can match the characters.

I played with Gavin, but when Colin got up from his nap, he wanted him to play as well. So I put him in the Bumbo with the tray and it worked out wonderfully to hold the cards.

I thought that this shot was perfect! Colin's even looking at his cards!



Gavin picking out his Percy card to match to the Percy in the discard pile. See him pointing to it?



I told Gavin that he needed to show Colin how to play. I love that Gavin wants to include Colin in most everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Am I seeing 'big boy pants' on Gavin? Your boys are growing up. It is time to see them ;).
Grandma Loveridge

Jenjenbug said...

Yes, they are big boy pants. He's doing really well most of the time during the day. I can't believe how fast they grow, and yes, it's time to see you again. Look forward to it, as always! :-D