Nine Years ago today Philip and I took the plunge! I know I keep saying this, but it's amazing how time flies! We have been married for nine years and together for nearly ten! Just think how old our kids could be if we had decided to have them right away... but I am glad we waited. We couldn't even afford ourselves when we were first married and poor students!
Philip is so sweet, he's on his way home right now with food for me! Yay! We're eating Enriques for dinner, yum! Pork shank and enchiladas. Yay!
Here's to another nine years together!!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congratulations on 9 years as a Loveridge! (scary thought, right? ;-) Philip's a lucky guy. May there be many many many more wonderful years ahead for you two.
Thanks Lisa! lol
Yay! Congrats! :)
I seriously can't believe it's been that long...!! Holy cow! :)
Post a Comment