Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Random!

Not sure if these Colin pictures made it into an earlier post.  

He put a key chain around the nipple of his pacifier.  


Argh!  Pirate Colin ahoy!


At Colin's well check Gavin built a tall tower!




Girls night out at the movies!


Colin randomly went into his brother's top bunk for nap time!  Silly boy!


Colin "feeding" the car needles from our tree.  If I remember correctly he called it Spaghetti!



Pacifier problem?!


Handsome boy in his outfit from Aunt Chris!!!


Goofball! 



I tried making sloppy joes with tofu.  It didn't work very well...


Thanksgiving is over, so we decided to get ready for Christmas!




The only Christmas lights we put up!  I thought they were pretty snowflakes!



I used a sandwich maker to make corn dogs for the kids.  I used a homemade cornbread mix this time.  It was pretty good!


Climber Gavin!!!


One of the boys, I believe Gavin, saw a face in this milk jug.  Can you see it?


Gavin learned the 12 days of Christmas!  I took a video, but for some reason there is an error when I try to upload it here to blogger!





No comments: