Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Trip to Sacramento

I know that a couple of my faithful readers have already seen these pictures, or were there, so I'll make this the abbreviated version...I took over 130 pictures on our trip, I think it was.

We went to Fairytale Town with a bunch of the cousins while visiting grandma and grandpa in the Sacramento area:

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe...



All of the kids with Uncle Lee...oops, too busy taking the picture and forgot to park Gavin in it in his stroller.



And the cheese stood alone. Notice the sandals on Uncle Lee's hat.



Going where no child was supposed to go!





Down the rabbit's hole!



The next day we went to the zoo:



All of the kids who went to the zoo. I even managed to park Gavin in the picture.





Then after that we did slip and slide in the backyard (I have some individual action shots of the kids, if you're interested, but for brevity's sake, I'm not posting them):



The next day was mellow for Gavin and me. We stayed home with grandpa:







Gavin had been "helping" grandpa eat cantaloupe.





Happy eleventh birthday, Perry!



Our last day there Gavin bumped his head and got a nice goose egg in the middle of his forehead:



Then we went to the local Nature Center to view what they had there and take a short walk:











One of our nephews borrowed the camera and was so proud of himself for getting an up close shot of the wild turkey...

No comments: