Gavin and I were in the backyard and I heard a tinkling of the cat's bell. Next thing I know, he's chasing the rabbit! It seemed to be harmless fun for the two of them. He never pounced on the rabbit or anything.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Nope, doesn't seem like Al was too afraid of Fudge and Fudge was only interested (and not hunting) Al.
I guess you guys are feeding Fudge well.
Jen, keep an eye on the cat. Even though the cat and rabbit may love playing together, instinct will take over and the cat will grab the rabbit by the throat. Back when Steven was the age of Gavin we had a cat and rabbit that loved one another and played well for a couple of months ....but....it was a very traumatic day.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind...this was the only time so far that he has chased the rabbit, and the rabbit is only allowed out when there are people around.
Post a Comment