Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Computer's Not So Happy!

Philip went to turn on the computer on Saturday afternoon and it wouldn't start up. He was turning it on to check the traffic before we went to our friends' house in the valley, so he had no time to fix it. We're hoping that it was just the power supply because it would really suck if I lost my recent work on Gavin's first year book. Anywho, my point is that I won't be posting much until it's fixed because we're borrowing a laptop form the friends I mentioned before. So, anyway, I'll try to do some quick entries, but no guarantees because the wireless internet is slower than the wired kind and I'd have to save pictures to the laptop that's not ours. We'll see what happens. Plus, I'm going to be started my daycare job tomorrow bright and early: 7:00am! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck, Jenny! We're thinking of you. My brother also started his new job today and my mom came out of retirement back to her old job today too. 'tis the season I guess!

Jenjenbug said...

Thanks! The first day was rough, but today (the second) was better. Not sure if it was because he's coming to terms with the fact that this is the way it's going to be or that Philip was home and could lend a hand. Probably a little of both.

Good luck to your bro and mom!