Friday, September 26, 2008
Want to see some HORRIBLE photos of me and Gavin?
I just got an e-mail informing me that the pictures from the 5K Gavin and I ran two weeks ago were available online. I look TERRIBLE... apparently I make some really contorted faces when I run! (I guess I'll have to work on relaxing my facial muscles, hehehe.) I just thought I'd share because it's still cool to have pictures of us online and I can say, yes, I indeed completed the 5K running with Gavin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Just admit it, you were constipated and couldn't go until you finished the race? Stop it!
I think you need select one of the pictures and buy it. Just to prove to yourself in 20 years that you really did it. Pick a picture with other people in it because none of the look all that good either. Besides, none of them were pushing a baby in a stroller.
Well done.
Carolyn
Well, Gavin looks just fine so you must have already taught him how to relax.
Post a Comment