Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hospital Tour

Last night Philip and I took the OB hospital tour at the hospital where I will deliver, since it is a different one than where I delivered Gavin. The rooms are VERY similar to those where I delivered at the last hospital (except there is a recliner in each labor/delivery/recovery room for dad to sit/sleep in), and almost all of the rules are the same except dad can stay overnight if you aren't sharing a postpartum room. It would have been convenient last time since we had no other kids at home, but I doubt we'll be doing it this time since Gavin is at home and we are going to probably have to switch off babysitters during the daytime so that Philip can be with me and the baby at least some of the day.

When we came home from the tour, this is how I found Gavin:



I thought that it was hilarious! I don't know if it was intentional or not, but he did have his nose peeking out!

No comments: