Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Making Pancakes
Gavin really loves helping to cook/bake these days! He wants to add ingredients to the mixing bowls for us, which he did, but then he wanted to pour the batter and turn the pancakes! He did a really good job with the one on the right, but got a bit carried away with the other one. I am still loving how he wants to imitate us and do exactly what we do! (Although I have to admit it can be a pain at times.) :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I remember when Perry was learning to flip pancakes, insisted on doing it himself and would not take no for an answer. (He must have been about 6-7.) It drove me nuts to watch him as I was terrified he might burn himself and he never seemed to do it quite right. I was cringing left and right.
A friend of mine pointed out that that might be how God feels as he watches us try to do things on our own. I found it quite insightful.
Post a Comment