Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day Hike

Took a short day hike with the kids at Taylor Creek in Tahoe.




Colin and I were actually there! We have proof! He's not looking too keen on the idea of what we were doing, though.



Here's an activity to teach us about water consumption that we did. They used the gallon bucket to collect water, it didn't take that long.







It is hard to see, but there is a mom and baby ducks in this picture.



There was this cool part that was built into the creek where you can the fish in their natural environment. Caught a good reflection shot of Gavin.







Blue Jay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this Taylor's Creek up by Lake Tahoe? You have some great pictures.

Carolyn

Jenjenbug said...

Yes, thanks. I thought someone might be so kind to remind me of the name!

Unknown said...

I like Gavin's reflection in that picture. THat was my favorite beach...the dog one with softer sand