Grandma and Grandpa were staying at the Marriott using their time share and that, of course, included a pool, but it also included access to a private beach on Lake Tahoe. It was much rockier than the beaches we are used to but it was nice and most of the family went kayaking. I am going to have to ask Philip where he put the pictures from Grandma's camera to see if there are pictures of Philip and Gavin kayaking. I was at home with Colin napping while they kayaked.

Gavin didn't used to eat ice cream (shocking right?) but now he chows it!!!


Gavin went swimming in the kiddie pool at the time share. His hands are touching the bottom of the pool.

Grandma getting some baby time!
2 comments:
nice pool and place. Gavin always loves the water
I love kiddie pools!!! When we were in Vegas last year Josh and Katie went in the kiddie pool and loved it! I know it must have been a great time for Gavin.
Post a Comment