Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fallen Leaf Lake & Good Bye Lake Tahoe!

We went out to Fallen Leaf Lake in search of a waterfall. It was an interesting drive: several times Philip and I considered turning around. It was a one lane road around the lake and we had to pull to the side to let opposing traffic past many times. The family was caravaning to the waterfall and we had lost them, but the kids were sleeping in the back of the car, so we considered it a beautiful drive and an adventure to see where it took us. We got a flier from a house for sale and it was selling for over a million dollars. The lake was really quite pretty (too bad I didn't think to take pictures), I thought it was more beautiful than the larger Lake Tahoe. We eventually made it to the waterfall and everyone else was there as well.





















I decided to take a picture of the house just before we left. We had a good time there! It was a great place to have as our home base for our week long vacation in South Tahoe. Thanks Grandma!!! We had a wonderful time!

No comments: