Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What is that?!

What is this, you say? Probably not what you think it is!!!!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Philip found online a recipe for brownies which uses pumpkin in it! All it is is canned pumpkin and a chocolate devil's food boxed cake! The website he got it from is called hungry-girl. The above picture is of some of the mixture that fell to the floor, but we thought it looked like something a lot grosser than what it really was! I forgot to take "final" picture, but there is one on the website, along with the recipe and directions. They were actually pretty good, but they aren't my favorite Ghiradelli Brownies, but they are way better for you! Jessica said it would be good dessert for food storage.





1 comment:

Dot said...

I have tried that recipe... not the same, I will agree, but not bad overall. :) No Pudge brownies made with yogurt or applesauce are pretty tasty, too!