Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gavin Stories

Overprotective?

Gavin put on these pajamas a while back and freaked out.  
He didn't want the ears of the gorilla to touch the ground!  Philip and I cracked up!



Poop-Faced!

Gavin looks like he is a model posing in these pictures.  There is a story to them, though.  Gavin ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and got peanut butter on his face.  I didn't wipe it off and he went to the bathroom.  He and I had a discussion about how he needs to tell me when he poops so that I can check his wipe job so he won't get anything on his underwear (like he had and I showed him).  He then looked in the mirror and saw the brown on his face.  He said, "Poop!"




You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose...

 Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and Gavin came up to me and I saw him looking in my nose.  He apparently saw something because he then stuck his finger in my nose!  I didn't really want him to, so then he took my finger and showed me how to stick it up my nose and he asked, "You do it yourself?"

No comments: