Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hope you and your family had a great Easter!

Trying to get Colin to get his Easter eggs!


After a while Colin sort of got the idea... I found a one of the kids' socks in his bucket!


Some of the girls were so nice to help Gavin decorate his bucket! Thanks!



They drew him a train, of course!



Look what the Easter Bunny brought Gavin!




Colin's decorations weren't very exciting, just his name.


Here's what the Easter Bunny brought Colin: (the brown and yellow things are Weebles!)


Looking for eggs in the backyard!




Gavin's egg that looks liked a cracked egg when you throw it was popular with more than just Gavin!










A ladybug landed on Perry!




Both my boys liked playing on the tether ball stand for some reason.







Look at all the things that the kids brought home from church!



Gavin got this from the teacher in grandma and grandpa's ward.  So nice!


I helped Colin make an egg in the nursery:


Gavin also got this beautiful treat from his teacher that day!


Gavin made this as well!


Gavin brought Staci and me each a yellow flower from the yard.  So sweet!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your blog. I was with you, but you see things I don't and have different angles. love the cute videos of Colin in the high chair.