Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Zoo!

Grandpa thought that the positioning of Gavin and the following picture was funny!



Giant Ant Eater!


It looks like Colin is our tour guide!


I know there is a glare, but I took this picture for the giraffe skull--I never knew that the pointy parts (horns?) on the giraffe's head were bone!


Gavin got a ride from grandpa!






We rode the train!




We got to feed a giraffe! I cut off the video a second earlier than I meant to.  I wanted to see Brooke's leaves get eaten, too.  Sorry, Aunt Staci!






Our three explorers!




On the way out of the zoo Gavin was running, and just as I was yelling to him in the distance to slow down, he tripped and skinned his lip!


All three kids were beat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i believe that she fed the giraffe. thanks again for taking her, she really loves her cousins

Jenjenbug said...

Glad to hear she likes her cousins! LOL, I know you know she did it, but it would have been nice to see the giraffe eat it. I have a bad habit of cutting off a just before I mean to!