Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ankle braces!

I can't remember if I posted these pictures before, but here is Colin's feet/ankles by themselves.  Look at them! His toes are curled and all of his weight is on the inside of feet--where his arches are.  





It took SO long to finally get them (I think someone forgot to order them, then the guy who helped us the first time had ordered the wrong size..he no longer works there!) but he finally has them!  They make it somewhat less awkward for him to walk, you try putting all of your weight on the inside of your feet where the arches are and see how you do...

See the nice white strap?  It didn't stay that way for long!!!


I thought Colin gave us a great view, you can clearly see that they are two plastic pieces with velcro straps.  The white strap in back is for more support.  These shoes are one and a half sizes larger than the shoes he wore with nothing and they still hard to get on, but it was what I had on hand and my best guess at what size he might need.


No comments: