Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Half Marathon & Disneyland!

So I was supposed to run the half marathon again this year.  It was on a Sunday morning and I went on Friday night to pick up my bib and stuff.  I had driven to pick up my race packet with friends and had moved car seats.  I went to put my stroller in the car afterward and then jogged back to the car across the lawn.  I twisted my ankle in a whole in the dark!  I swear I heard a pop... Anyway, I went to urgent care the next morning and the doctor said I shouldn't even walk the half marathon if I wanted a speedy recovery.  I had paid for the half marathon and already committed to staying the night in a hotel with friends, so I decided to keep my plans.  Instead of running the half marathon, though, I only walked a mile.  I wanted to at least do that...


The next day after the marathon we went to Disneyland to celebrate, just us girls!  Here we are in line for Star Tours!



They were all decked out for Halloween, of course!



Aren't we cute?


I bought my kids a candy apple.  Some of the orange sugar got knocked off in transit.


They were Jack Sprat and his wife!  You know?  Jack Sprat could eat no fat.  His wife could eat no lean together they licked the platter clean.  (Or something like that.)  Gavin ate the marshmallow Mickey, but then wanted the candy cut off and ate only the apple.  


Colin ate nothing but the candy!



No comments: