Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello new PT in February!

The second week in February Colin started PT at a new place.  He is back to going two times a week and he sees two different people now.  It is a pediatric physical therapy place that has more equipment available than did therapy with Ms. Karsti.  

I thought this was interesting!  I never would have thought to put such a little one on the treadmill!  He has a toy to keep him occupied while walking!


 


Ball pit! Gavin is allowed to play on the equipment if I am watching him and he doesn't get in the way with others doing their therapy.  At least for a while, I think he loved coming to therapy more than Colin!





Jumping on the trampoline with one of his therapists!


Here he is with one of his therapists.



Goofy Gavin!



Here is Gavin playing with a balloon that got away.  This is in the main part of the gym where Colin spends most of his time.  

 



Colin's wearing one pound weights!






Upside down!


 Roll on down!



Gavin got to do it, too!  I think that this is a really good picture of him, despite my fingers!



Colin was trying to hide amongst the balls and failing miserably!  He was even tossing a few up, to cover his head, I think!  


No comments: