Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guess what?!

...Gavin took his first steps yesterday afternoon!!!!

On Tuesday evening we finally got Gavin to walk with Philip only holding one of his hands for Aunt Jessica, and we were excited about that.

But, Philip and I went car shopping yesterday morning/afternoon and Aunt Staci watched him. Wouldn't you know it, he took his first steps at her house when we were gone! Darn it, I spent practically 24/7 with the kid and he goes and does something that big when I'm not around. Oh well, I'm not really upset, it's just the irony of it all! Apparently there was a ladybug toy on the couch and he really wanted it so he took two steps towards it. We were able to get him to take a few more steps at home after we got home, so it's all good. We have yet to be able to catch it on video, though, so we'll try to catch it as soon as we can!

No comments: