Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mama's New Car

I mentioned in an earlier post that Philip and I went car shopping. Well, we bought a car today! We got a 2009 Nissa Versa SL in silver! So far we are really happy with it.

We did a cargo test before we bought it, we were able to get my jogging stroller, our large suitcase, and another stroller (in place of the pack 'n' play that was being used by Gavin while he was being watched at Aunt Staci's house).

We also put Gavin's car seat along with his cousin Josh's seat that we borrowed from Aunt Jessica to see how it will fit when we have a second child (not making any announcements!). The car salesman even squeezed in between the car seats! (As Aunt Jessica said, he knew he was close to making a sale!)

If anyone in our area wants to buy a Nissan, we'd recommend going to the dealership where we bought and using the salesman we had, let us know if you're interested, we can give you his card.

Gavin in our new car! He's taking full advantage of the latch system!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

The car is so awesome. It has navy blue interior. So modern...love the inteli key. I think it is perfect!

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Your new car looks great. We look forward to seeing it sometime.

Grandma and Grandpa Loveridge

Jenjenbug said...

Thanks. :-) So far we are happy with it. It looks tiny from the outside, but it doesn't seem like it is on the inside. The intelligent key is also great so far as well. I don't think I'll have a problem locking it in the car!

Pixie said...

Yay! I've been wanting to check one of those out since I saw it on Heroes. Talk about smart product placement! Now I'll have to check out your car!

Mr Brightside said...

Josh sees the picture of Gavin in the carseat and every time he says, "Katie's seat!" We scroll through the blog and he sees your car and says, "Jenny's car!" Josh loves your blog.