Aunt Jessica has a little spot in her garden where there is no longer any chicken wire. Josh decided that he wanted to make his own garden and it didn't take Gavin long to try to help him out. They looked so cute "working" together.
Is Natalie's Josh the same age as my Josh? I can't remember. They do look cute working together. It's so funny to me that Gavin is only 5 months older than Katie, but I think he's almost as big as my Josh!
Yes, Natalie's Josh is about the same age. He just turned 3 in December, so a couple of months older. I guess that would make him a Sunbeam this year already! :-D
2 comments:
Is Natalie's Josh the same age as my Josh? I can't remember. They do look cute working together. It's so funny to me that Gavin is only 5 months older than Katie, but I think he's almost as big as my Josh!
Yes, Natalie's Josh is about the same age. He just turned 3 in December, so a couple of months older. I guess that would make him a Sunbeam this year already! :-D
Post a Comment