Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The President of the United States Came to Town

So I'm not a political person at all, but when the President of the United States is flying into the airport whose landing path I live under, how cool is that? I am a nerd, however, when the President flew over I was just pointing the camera in the general direction and so I missed my picture opportunity!

Here is the airspace near the President's plane. How much of a nerd am I?



A few minutes later some helicopters flying in formation (what I can only guess to be military because they were noisy and caught my attention in the house) flew by in formation coming out of the airport. This time I made sure to catch them on film by using my viewfinder. Who actually uses one of those these days?



No comments: