Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

Reorganization

Since Christmas I have been saying that I was going to rearrange Gavin's room so that his little kitchen in his room. Today I finally got the inkling to do it; I got in a cleaning mood: I get those every once in a while. I got the little shelf where the books and clock are from Philip's side of the bed. Hopefully he won't kill me since I had to clear off some clothes from it... I think it turned out pretty well.

Gavin playing with his cars on the rug we bought from Ikea. I think we've had it almost as long as I have been saying I was going to rearrange and clean his room. Now he can finally play in his own room! What a novel concept! Hopefully he'll enjoy it.



The shelf from our room. I think it works well.



The little kitchen fits just fine for now. We'll see if we have to move it again in time.

No comments: