This is really out of order, but I am shocked that this happened this morning! I put in a load of laundry in the washer, then Gavin and I went for a jog. When we came home, I undid Gavin's belts and let him get himself the rest of the way out of the jogger and I went to rotate laundry. I came back and Gavin was holding what I could tell was my phone but didn't look right...



...I tried to put it back together, but it didn't work, so now I'm without a phone, since we don't have a land line. In case of an emergency, however, I'm know Jessica would let me use her land line. We don't have one of those. Philip has been wanting to get new phones, I guess now is as good a time as any and we have a built in excuse!
2 comments:
bummer - but YAY for getting a new phone. I do NOT recommend the razr. I've had to replace mine twice since I got it over 2 years ago.
Good to know. Will keep that in mind, thanks!
Post a Comment