Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 6, 2009

Still running...

I ran a 5k last Saturday, my time was 29:23, I cut 53 seconds off of my last time from a 5k in February which was 30:16! (Oh and in case you are wondering, my doctor said it was fine as long as I've been training for it.) I believe that someone from the running team took pictures, but I just checked and they weren't posted on the team site. I'll add a link when they become available! After the race I sat Gavin in front of Elmo to watch while I showered; he decided that the wipes box would make a good seat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, so impressive

jojomynx said...

Josh STILL sits on the wipes box...they are so funny. And YAY for you to keep on running!!! Good job on cutting time, too.