Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sailing!

Today we had the opportunity to take a ride in a sailboat with Uncle Lee, Aunt Staci, and Brooke. Uncle Lee is off this week for Spring Break from the college he works at so I think he's having a great vacation so far! Thanks for taking us out, Uncle Lee!

Here we were waiting for Uncle Lee to come pick us up at the the bay. Gavin and Brooke were having a great time playing in the sand.









Here we go!











I thought the other sailboats and palm trees in the background were pretty nice looking.





Uncle Lee "sailing off into the sunset" (at 12:30 in the afternoon). Thanks again for taking us!!!



Gavin was bushed, probably didn't get down until after 1:00 and he's still sleeping at 4:10 pm. I think I'm going to go wake him up soon so he'll sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't I say that sailing was exhausting? I think he was worn out, just like me. Where was my nap? That was the best thing to do on a beautiful day like today. Lee didn't get home until after 3! Thanks for coming with us.