Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 18, 2009

$50 cheesecake!

There was a fundraiser auction at church a week ago and I decided to make a cheesecake for it. I am always so critical of my work but apparently someone thought it looked tasty because it brought in $50 for our youth to go to camp! I was excited (but hope that it turned out well)! The lady who bought it then gave it as a gift to the Bishop. He and his family have been around, so apparently it didn't kill any of them! ;-)

2 comments:

Shy said...

My only question is why haven't you made me one huh huh huh ?????? Did my guilt trip wprk on you hahaha.

Jenjenbug said...

You are so funny! I can make one sometime; I don't make them very often.