Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 1, 2009

More fruits of my labor!

Yesterday, Gavin was snagging peas straight off of Jessica's pea plants. He even bit one of the snap peas while it was still on the vine. It was so cute! Would have made a great picture! He loves the snap peas!

Yesterday afternoon I found a tomato on the vine! Yay!



I was also trying to trim back my wild tomatoes just a bit, so I broke off a branch that was sticking way out of the chicken wire. Then I discovered it had three tiny tomatoes on it! Too bad!!! I was so sad!



For some reason, I still only have one strawberry plant with blossoms, and as you can see it is getting ready to have quite a few. You can also clearly see a tiny green strawberry as well, I'm so happy!





In this picture, you can also see that to the bottom left of the blossom there is another strawberry in the works. Gavin and I love strawberries (and Jill, Gavin's cousin is so excited, too, hopefully we'll get a lot this season!)

No comments: