

We need to take him back and have him stitched back up.


I put overalls on his bear. It sort of hides the hole in the back.

It's true. That bear was supposed to be mine and has been for quite some time. I use it when I sleep on my side so that I have something between my arms. But who am I to come between two best friends? It's so cute. I have seen him trying to make Mr. Bear play with blocks, push down the lever on the toy gumball machine, and even kick a ball. So fun! I'm glad Gavin's found a friend. It was just supposed to be one of HIS bears!
Oh, and Philip discovered that if you hit the camera on the side you can get it to come on. Hopefully we'll be able to use it for a while longer, but a new camera is now on the list, probably for an early birthday present for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment