Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Probably not very exciting to everyone else, but we got a new washing machine! It was my Mother's Day present this year. It's a front load washer so will save on energy and water! It does take about twice as long to do a cycle, though, but I guess nothings perfect. It was also on sale, so we saved $100!! I was also good timing for us to wait this long because I had mentioned to Staci last week that we were looking to buy a new washer and did she want our old one because hers was having problems when I was over there. She didn't seem very sure, but called me later that afternoon and told me the washer had died on the very next load of clothes! For once procrastination wins out! Otherwise we probably would have paid to have it hauled away or possibly left it on the street with a FREE sign on it or something.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

The new machine looks really nice. I am so jealous! I hope our next place has laundry. I am currently online primarily in an effort to procrastinate doing our laundry.

Dot said...

My grandma's washer finally crapped out, eh? haha Well, good! I like the new energy saving ones! They're so cute! Yay for an awesome new gift!

Jenjenbug said...

Lisa- Thanks, it is nice to have laundry where you are. I don't blame you on the procrastination, either. I do the washing and drying all right, but sometimes it's days until it gets folded!!!

Hey Sarah, your grandma's machine is still kicking, we just wanted to get a more energy and water efficient one. My sister in law, Staci, now has it and says it works great!

Unknown said...

I am thrilled with the "old" Maytag...it works like new comapred to my old one that I needed to help spin!