Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 31, 2009

Projects Update

It's been a while since I've written anything about any of my projects but the garden, so I thought I'd write a little about them.

I now have all the fabric for and have started ripping the squares for baby #2's rag quilt. The trains on the far right of the picture will be the back and the rest will comprise the front of the quilt. I also have white for a middle layer to make it a thicker quilt.



Still working a bit on the cross stitched afghan, but it's slow in coming with all the other things I have to occupy my time. Since you probably don't remember, the last picture of it everything was the same, but there was no Care Bear at all. That's my new addition to it.



All of the sudden my strawberry plants are producing a bunch! They are still mostly tiny, but are packed with flavor.



My tomato plants are still producing, but slowing down; they are dying off...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dad's are still going, so I will share. Lee says he thinks your are better. What's your secret?