Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yum, Popcorn!

Earlier this week I went to see the new Harry Potter movie on opening night at 12:01 am! (I was so tired the next day, I took a three hour nap!) My friend took pictures, so hopefully I can get her to send me some soon for the blog. I took home the leftover popcorn for Gavin to have as a snack the next day, and he LOVED it!

I thought that the movie was fun and entertaining (although in the middle of it I was restless because I was tired and was trying to find a good position to sit in). Also, I have trouble remembering details from books I have read, so if you want to know how well it followed the book, I'm not the one to ask.



No comments: