Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

36 weeks and counting

I am actually going to be 37 weeks tomorrow, but I have been so slow in doing entries this past week, sorry. This picture was from last Saturday, at the end of a LONG day. I had such a busy weekend with my friend in town, the reunion, and the bridal shower. It's all good, though, I'd rather be busy than have time dragging on at this point in pregnancy.

This is my last previa update before delivery, I have been given the green light for a regular delivery! So now I get to play the waiting/guessing game that most parents to be get to play at the end of every pregnancy. I had sort of been looking forward to having it scheduled (and not to mention no labor), but it's a trade off because the recovery is supposed to be quicker with a regular birth. My doctor also wants me to walk more or do squats because it will help push the head down and insure that the placenta doesn't tear. The baby is currently almost six pounds. As of last week he was between 5lb 12oz or 5lb 14oz.

Here I am at about 36 weeks now on the left and about 35 on the right with Gavin. I think it's pretty darn even belly-wise. I'm going to try to take a picture a week until the end because since Gavin was a little bit before his due date, I didn't get a picture at my biggest with Gavin.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looking good and I can hardly wait. And you really are looking very good.

Unknown said...

Ditto to Natalie...you hide that big boy real well.