Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Afternoon in the park

I love that we live so close to nature, yet we are still in the city. I decided to try to take a walk in one of the local parks where Gavin would probably love the animals and stuff.

Gavin went right through all the ducks and various fowl the first chance he got.



See how many he scared away? That crane(?) however, didn't seem scared at all and let us come within a few feet of it.



We wound up taking our walk around a small pond with a paved path. We saw people fishing and I used the various groups of rocks as incentive to keep him going, but of course he had to stop at each group to climb.





Another bird of some sort that I thought looked different and interesting.



When there was no group of rocks to catch his attention, I tried using the couple of bridges there were to keep him moving.

No comments: