Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 9, 2010

Colin's Accomplishment

Colin can now roll over!!!! I was going to wait to do this until I had the video ready, but it's taking too long for me to get the program I need to finish the clip up. If I put it up in its raw form it would be almost two minutes of screaming followed by him FINALLY rolling over.

I was outside with the two boys blogging (there's a surprise) and I went to get closer to the house to upload pictures with a stronger signal and I came back and found Colin like this: (sorry it's sideways)



Then later that same day, I saw Colin do it with Gavin right next to him.



Here he is after the screaming video that I will post later. He was having fun playing after all that hard word.

No comments: