Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Colin's First Solid Food!

Colin has been waking me up the past four nights or so anywhere from about midnight-2am wanting to eat. He then eats as usual at 4:00 or 5:00am. He hasn't needed that feeding for quite sometime, so I am thinking that he needs a little bit more sustenance in his diet to tide over his hunger. Today I bought him some rice cereal and tonight he ate it.

The "before" shot. He hadn't even tried any, he was probably just thinking, "What in the world is going on? This is not right! Why are they putting me in this chair?!"



First bite. No tears like Gavin.



He actually seemed to like it pretty well. He ate all I made at first (about 1/2 an ounce) so I poured in the rest of the milk I had pumped (about another 1/2 ounce) and mixed it up for him. I accidentally poured too much cereal and had to add water, so I made a lot more than I intended the second time around. I am thinking he may have eaten a total of an ounce or so, though. Good job, Colin!!!





What?!



Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here is to a good night's sleep. cheers! That boy is going to be all about food, just like Summer's Blake