Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cutie Colin

Colin put his truck in time out.  



Colin was singing and I tried to get a video of it.  Of course, he didn't want to cooperate.  Since I was pointing the camera at him he said, "cheese." I then got him to do a little bit more singing, but what I had really wanted was a whole song.  Oh well-- unfortunately the video is too large to upload, sorry, so it will have to wait for another time.  


Colin does NOT like macaroni and cheese.  I got him to eat it, though, with animal shaped whole wheat pasta from Fresh & Easy.  



Spikies!  Gavin wanted me to spike Colin's hair after I was done with his hair.  Gavin doesn't like having spikes, he wants it to the side, but apparently he wants Colin to have them!  


At PT practicing balancing with one leg up.

No comments: