Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 23, 2012

Randomness

We ate fish tacos from a place Philip had eaten at from work.  Here Colin is eating applesauce from the kids' meal.  Thought the spoon was too funny!


I have been having fun with my new phone!  I love a lot of the features it has to keep me organized and productive.  Here is a checklist you can make of things you want to get done.  You can either add it to the "list" (which I do for grocery items or other items to be bought) or by date.  It will also remind you to do them  at a certain time and the best part is you can check them off your list!!!


Here is my locked screen.  It's a picture of a waterfall from when I went to Sarah's house. The screen shot is a fun feature on the phone.  


Philip found an awesome running program for me to use to track my running.  This was the test run I did!  It maps your run through the GPS on your telephone as well as tells you how far you have run and at what pace you are currently running.  (Then give the average speed of your run when you are done.) The GPS seems almost creepy accurate; I was running towards the outside of a 1/4 mile high school track and it told me that I had already run a mile with one curve to go to make four laps.  It also maps out segments of your run and you can compare to other runners who have gone the same segments.  Also if you run the same path it will tell you when you have done a personal record.  You can download the app for free, it's called Strava Run, or you can sign up online at http://www.strava.com/ if you want to sync it to another GPS device like a Garmin.  They also do cycling if that's your thing.


Silly Colin!

I was watching NHK (Japanese television) with the kids.  They were showing clips their other programs when a Japanese woman came on the screen.  Colin said, "Mommy." Then a different program clip came on with a Japanese man.  Colin then said, "Daddy."  Not sure what that is about!

Slip of the tongue!

Gavin, holding up the red and black exercise wheel we have in the house said, "What is this?"  I said, "It's for working out."  He replied, "Is it for X-Men size?" (Say it out loud quickly-- exercise.)

No comments: