Gavin finally pulled up at home on 3/22 for Daddy while Mama was away in Palm Springs. I'm sure it will become more regular as time goes on! It always does!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Going up!
Gavin finally pulled up on Friday, 3/14, but we didn't get a picture of it. My friend's house seems to be the magical place because that's the only place he's done it: in her pack and play. She was patient enough to get a video of it for us yesterday. I finally edited the video, it was SO easy using Windows Movie Maker. I just made the video shorter, but they have other effects you can do as well. It looks like fun!
Gavin finally pulled up at home on 3/22 for Daddy while Mama was away in Palm Springs. I'm sure it will become more regular as time goes on! It always does!

Gavin finally pulled up at home on 3/22 for Daddy while Mama was away in Palm Springs. I'm sure it will become more regular as time goes on! It always does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love Movie Maker. Have you seen my YouTubes?
Post a Comment