Yesterday Gavin had a play date at the park with a friend from church. They are so close in age, just about three weeks apart! Hopefully they'll become great friends. Gavin's friend is practically walking with just a little bit of assistance, but Gavin's just not there yet. All in good time. Apparently Gavin thinks that anyone standing is fair game, though, because he tried to pull up on his friend! Most of the time (when Gavin wasn't trying to grab his friend) it was just parallel play, but that's to be expected at this age.
Let me just grab your face, I promise it won't hurt...

You do your thing, I'll do mine.


He's practically walking on his own!!
2 comments:
So cute! Gavin is growing so fast - he'll get there.
It's funny, Gavin is the younger one if I remember correctly, but he is a lot bigger.
Post a Comment