When people come over, I sometimes mention how I need to get rid of some of the clutter (because I'm self conscious and it bothers me), but I procrastinate doing it as a lot of people do. I was outside talking to Jessica and I mentioned that I had four boxes of knickknacks in the closet and how I just need to go through them again. She mentioned she wasn't busy right then and so I said, "Hey, mind if I go get a box and help me go through it?" She didn't mind, so I went and got one. What started off as one, ended up being all four of them with a brief dinner break. I also went through a couple of scrap booking and craft boxes as well. Now I have more room in the closet since I got rid of two of those boxes, plus one from Gavin's closet. Now Philip and I need to go through two boxes of our stuff in our room that will hopefully go in that place in the closet and we are going to get rid of the desk in Gavin's room. Hey, anyone need a desk? Jillian benefited most from the cleaning expedition, she got art supplies, stationery, a necklace, etc.
They all had fun with a couple of candles that I gave them, here is Michael having fun with one of them, but not so pleased at the same time that Gavin is under his stool. Gavin wants to be close to people and doing what they are doing, of course!

Here is Jill using some markers that I gave her.
2 comments:
It certainly looks like Jillian appreciated the art supplies
It always helps to have company when cleaning, you get so much accomplished. Way to go!
Post a Comment