Gavin and I went for a walk with a friend of mine on the hill this morning. I had left his snack trap and a straw cup in the back seat with him. As I changed lanes I looked over my should and saw that he had invented his own handled straw cup.
Watch out! When you want something, Gavin is determined enough to figure out how to get it. Did I ever tell you that he moved the playpen away from perry's bunk ladder so he could go up it? I thought I would simply block it and he would just stay away from the ladder. Not Gavin, he went up the ladder! Creative and determined lead to results.
3 comments:
Well, he has proved what we've assumed all along... He's a genius. :) hehe
Watch out! When you want something, Gavin is determined enough to figure out how to get it. Did I ever tell you that he moved the playpen away from perry's bunk ladder so he could go up it? I thought I would simply block it and he would just stay away from the ladder. Not Gavin, he went up the ladder! Creative and determined lead to results.
No, you didn't tell me that! He definitely is determined!
Post a Comment