Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Doing the Wii Fit

I was doing playing the Wii Fit, which includes a board that you stand on in order for it to weigh you, test your balance, do Yoga, strength exercises, etc. Gavin always wants to do what we are doing, so one night we had it weigh him and get his Wii Fit age (which was 9, by the way, hahaha!) Anyway, so I was playing the Fit yesterday and Gavin wanted to be included. So, he crawled in between my legs and sat down on the board! I took these pictures from above. I thought it was funny. Oh, and FYI, I still played some balance games on with him sitting there and even got my best score on one of them!

This is what the board looks like without anyone on it.



You can just barely see the board under us.



2 comments:

Dot said...

I usually have cat at my feet, wanting a turn. LOL!

I'll have to get mine out soon so we can Wii Fit together! :) Yay!

Jenjenbug said...

That's funny, too! Yes, we will have to do it together, that sounds like fun!