Since we were going to be in Sacramento on Christmas, we decided to put together Gavin's big gift early. So, Philip put Gavin's kitchen together one night so it would be ready in the morning when Gavin got up. It took him over four hours (and since he didn't start until 11:oo pm or so it was really late)! I got up around 3:00 and said to Philip,"You really don't have to do that right now." But he was almost done. He loves it! Thanks to Matthew and Grandma Carolyn for the dishes. Thanks for all the presents from everyone!
Yes, that will be a great day! And then after that will come the rebelliousness and not wanting to do what we say, but hey, why worry about all that now? I guess I should take it one day at a time!
2 comments:
He loves all my dishes too! I can't wait until he wants to wash them.
Yes, that will be a great day! And then after that will come the rebelliousness and not wanting to do what we say, but hey, why worry about all that now? I guess I should take it one day at a time!
Post a Comment