Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Potty Time

Matthew's Mom, Dori, was off track from her teaching job and told me that she would help potty train Gavin, so I asked her a lot of questions and thought I would give it a go. It was pretty much a bust, he had no idea when he was peeing and before 9:00 am had both peed right through his big boy trainers (and onto the floor and he kept going about his business) and pooed in his pants. By lunch time I said forget it because I had to drive 20 minutes by freeway both ways to pick my friend's kid up from school. I figure I'm going to do like Jessica has suggested, I'll wait until it gets warmer and let him run around naked in the backyard. (That will probably make for some good pictures, too.)

Do you have any potty training secrets? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!!

Dori's suggestion was to give him a potty party, complete with presents of new underwear and potty seat.



Here he is in his new training pants. 2T size fits just fine (everyone now asks if he's two now. What happened to my little baby?!!!)



On his potty seat in the bathroom. He got an Elmo one!

No comments: